Curried Mango Chicken Salad Wraps
This recipe will quickly become your favorite sandwich filling!
Author: Alberta Chicken Producers
Serves: 6 wraps
- Curry Mayonnaise:
- 2 tablespoon Canola oil
- ½ yellow onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney or apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon sea saltChicken:
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken (Store Purchased)InstructionsRotisserie Chicken:
- Remove meat from rotisserie chicken and place into a bowl. Cube into bite size pieces and set into refrigerator until Curried Mayonnaise is prepared.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion and saute 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft (don't let it brown). Add curry powder to the skillet and cook, stirring, for another minute, until fragrant. Remove from heat and allow to cool. When curry and onions are cooled, mix with mayonnaise, chutney (or preserves), lime juice and salt in a small bowl. Toss chicken with curried mayonnaise. Assemble wraps with lettuce and filling.