All Alberta Chicken Producer Forms contain proprietary information. Unauthorized distribution, manipulation, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.
About Our Forms
Alberta Chicken Producers' forms are available for you in PDF format Please print a PDF form, complete in full long-hand and email or fax back to the office.
Please note that these forms are also available in the secure site and can be completed on this website and submitted electronically.
If you wish to obtain clarification regarding the forms, or wish to obtain a copy by email or fax, please contact the Alberta Chicken Producers office at (780) 488-2125, or toll-free at 1-877-822-4425.
- Alberta Poultry Industry Emergency Reponse Plan (APIEMT) - Jan 14, 2013
- Annual Checklist (to prepare for an audit) - Jan 14, 2013
- Appointment of Attorney - May 3, 2013
- Assurance of Supply - May 3, 2013
- Change of Hatchery Notification Request Form - May 3, 2013
- Change of Processor Notification Request Form - May 3, 2013
- Colony On-Farm Marketing/Slaughter Report - Aug 13, 2012
- Custom Kill for Non-Registered Producers - Aug 13, 2012
- Cycle Realignment (Window Change) - May 30, 2012
- Daily Flock Records (contact Producer Programs Manager for a copy)
- Direct Marketing Lease Program - Aug 1, 2012
- Direct Marketing Lease Program Application Process - Aug 1, 2012
- Financial Interest - May 3, 2013
- Hatchery/Processor Weekly Returns Reporting Form (contact the office for an Excel version)
- Lease Domestic KG (Word Formula) - May 14, 2012
- Lease Domestic QUOTA UNITS - May 16, 2012
- Interprovincial Movement Reporting Form
- Market Development
- New Processor/Hatchery License Application Form - May 30, 2012
- New Producer/Stakeholder Information Form - May 30, 2012
- Nomination Form for Board of Director
- Producer Change of Name
Reallocation of Quota
Standard Operating Procedures - Version 2.0
These Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are to be updated whenever a change is made and at minimum on an annual basis. The "signature page" is to be signed and dated whenever the SOPs are reviewed or when a change is made.
- SOP Signature Page - Aug 2, 2012
- Standard Operating Procedures (Contains all chapters noted below)
- Chapter 1 - Personnel Training
- Chapter 2 - Controlling Access to the Farm
- Chapter 3 - Feed and Water
- Chapter 4 - Cleaning & Disinfection
- Chapter 5 - Chicks
- Chapter 6 - Other Inputs
- Chapter 7 - The Grow-out Period
- Chapter 8 - Disease Management
Note: Adobe Reader is required to view and then print any of the forms. If you have already installed Adobe Reader, then click on the form of your choice. If you do not have Adobe Reader, click the "get Adobe Reader" button below to go to the "Adobe Reader" download page and follow the instructions.