Loaded BBQ Chicken Nachos
Enjoy an all-time favourite with the added bonus of <g class="gr_ gr_40 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="40" data-gr-id="40">gluten free</g>!
Author: Reposted from Buzzfeed
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 chicken breasts, finely diced
- ½ tbsp kosher salt
- ½ tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 13 oz bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheese blend
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 avocado, diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and
chilipowder for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a large skillet, spread out two large handfuls of tortilla chips. Layer with half of the barbecue chicken, followed by half of the cheese, onion, tomato, bacon, and parsley. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle the sour cream and sprinkle the avocado on top. Serve!