Buffalo Wings and Blue Cheese Omelet
If you like wings and blue cheese, you'll love this omelet! Also a great way to use up leftover wings or a rotisserie chicken. Drizzle with red hot sauce and if you don't like blue cheese, you can easily swap for Cheddar. Garnish with chopped celery and carrots and blue cheese dressing if you like.
Author: Reprinted from TheSkinnyPig
- 3 eggs
- 1 splash water
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 wings, meat removed and cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp Buffalo wing sauce
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Whisk eggs together in a bowl. Whisk in water, salt, and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chicken pieces in the hot butter until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Mix in Buffalo wing sauce; cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Pour eggs into the skillet. Swirl eggs with a fork several times, working clockwise from the outside in, until slightly scrambled. Flatten eggs out into an even circle. Reduce heat and cook until set, 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle blue cheese over eggs; cook for 1 minute. Fold omelet in half and cook for 1 minute. Flip and cook on the second side, 30 seconds to 1 minute more.