Chicken Bacon Avocado Sandwich
Kneaders is a popular US bakery with over 55 locations in six western states. This recipe is a copycat of Kneaders <g class="gr_ gr_42 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="42" data-gr-id="42">award winning</g> turkey bacon avocado sandwich except rotisserie chicken was subbed for the turkey.
Author: Reprinted from NatashasKitchen
Serves: 2 Large Sandwiches
- 4 strips bacon, cooked
- 6 oz chicken breast from a rotisserie chicken
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 2 head lettuce, large leaves
- ¼ red onion, small
- 4 slices tomato
- ½ cup mayonnaise, real
- 2 tsp mustard, yellow
Baking & Spices
- salt & pepper
Bread & Baked Goods
- 1 Focaccia bread, fresh (If you can't find focaccia
,useyour favourite artisan bread)
- 2 slices Provolone cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream
Make Copycat Kneaders Mayo
- In a small bowl, stir together: ½ cup mayo, 2 tablespoons sour cream and 2 teaspoons mustard.
Assemble the Chicken Sandwich
- Focaccia bread, sauce, Provolone cheese, chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomato, purple onion, avocado, salt & pepper and top it with the second piece of focaccia spread with sauce.
- Slice the sandwich in half and serve.
This is a sandwich you'll make again and again. Keep this one in mind when you have company over and you want to impress them but don't have a ton of time to cook.