Chicken Taco Salad
Here’s a really quick way to enjoy a taco salad any night of the week. For an added creamy texture, try adding some sliced avocado.
Author: Chicken Farmers of Saskatchewan
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 chicken breasts cubed
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- ½ cup (125 mL) water
- 1 head lettuce chopped
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 can kidney beans drained
- 4 oz (115 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag taco chips broken
- catalina dressing
- sour cream
- Sauté chicken with taco seasoning mix and water.
- In a salad bowl combine, lettuce, tomato, green onion, kidney beans, shredded cheddar. Add chicken and broken taco chips.
- Toss well with Catalina dressing. Garnish with sour cream and salsa.
- For a unique presentation serve in individual tortilla bowls.