This is enough to coat about 1½ lbs (750 g) chicken pieces or a whole chicken.
Author: Alberta Chicken Producers
Serves: ⅓ Cup
- 1½ tbsp
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1½ tsp granulated sugar
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub over chicken pieces of your choice.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.
- Pan-fry, broil, barbecue or roast the chicken until tender.
Make Ahead: Store in a jar in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months.