Easy Crockpot Orange Recipe
This easy Crockpot Orange Chicken Recipe delivers… BIG Time!!! Skip the takeout and make some at home… just 4 ingredients!
Author: The Frugal Girls
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- ¾ cup Smuckers Sweet Orange Marmalade
- ¾ cup of BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Cook chicken in crockpot on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours (covered).
- After 3 hours on HIGH or 6 hours on LOW, drain juices from crockpot.
- At this point, you can either leave the chicken breasts whole, or remove, cut into cubes, and transfer back to crockpot.
- Mix together BBQ sauce, orange marmalade, and soy sauce.
- Pour mixture over chicken, and cook on high for 30 more minutes (covered)
- Serve with rice and enjoy!