Maple-Glazed Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
Fall ingredients, such as sweet potatoes, cinnamon, maple syrup, etc.! Delicious, easy-to-make dinner from Better Homes and Gardens. Unbelievably good, kids would love it, this meal is full of protein, <g class="gr_ gr_44 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" id="44" data-gr-id="44">fiber</g>, and it’s gluten-free!
Author: Better Homes and Gardens
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
- 1 lb chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 tsp Montreal Steak Spice
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- Lightly coat chicken with steak seasoning on both sides.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place chicken into skillet and brown on both sides until no longer pink.
- Remove chicken pieces from skillet. Cover and keep warm.
- Add maple syrup to skillet and stir to remove the browning bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the green onion and mix well.
- Next place warm mashed sweet potato mixture onto the bottom of a platter and spread out over
- Place chicken pieces
overtopof the sweet potatoes.
- Lastly, drizzle any remaining sauce over the chicken pieces and serve.
Calories: 384 Fat: 7 g Saturated fat: 4 g Unsaturated fat: 1 g Carbohydrates: 50 g Sugar: 23 g Sodium: 505 mg Fiber: 6 g Protein: 30 g Cholesterol: 81 mg