Marinated Chicken Drumstick
To celebrate chicken month in September 2016, the chefs at Pampa's Brazilian Steakhouse in Edmonton were kind enough to share this recipe with us!
Author: Pampa's - Edmonton
- 2 kg chicken drumsticks
- ½ tbsp fresh garlic cloves
- ½ tbsp fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh sage
- 4 sprigs finely chopped fresh oregano
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 cup white wine
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- Place garlic, ginger, salt, fresh herbs, oil, white wine, orange juice in a container. Blend with immersion blender until smooth and homogeneous.
- Rinse chicken drumsticks and place in
- Stir marinade mixture again. Pour just enough marinade to cover the chicken. Mix well. Cover and marinate overnight.
- Skewer the chicken, making sure all of them are all oriented the same way.
- Grill the chicken for 15 to 20 minutes over medium to low heat until fully cooked.
Minimuminternal temperature of 170°F to 175°F for fully cooked chicken.