Mummy Chicken Tender Wraps
Chicken tenders wrapped in crescent dough create adorable little frights that will not stay on the tray at Halloween gathering!
Author: Erika - The Hopeless Housewife
Serves: 10 to 12 wraps
- 1 lb chicken tenders (these come boneless and skinless)
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- salt and pepper
- black olives, chopped into small black "eye" sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (to stick eyes on with)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat grill to
medium high, season the chicken with salt and pepper,and grill the chicken until cooked.
- Roll out the crescent dough, and cut into strips. Individually wrap the strips of crescent dough around each of the chicken tenders, being sure to leave room towards the top for the eyes.
- Bake at 350°F for 7 to 10 minutes or until the dough is golden brown. Let cool for a minute then add a small dollop of cream cheese to the backside of each olive
eye piece, then stick on the chicken tender where you left the opening for the eyes.
Serve with ranch and honey mustard dressing.