Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Chicken Bites
Chicken spread with cream cheese and Jalapenos rolled, wrapped with bacon and then grilled.
- 8 chicken tenders, flattened and cut in two
3 ouncepackage softened cream cheese
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
- Dab ½ teaspoon (more or less) of cream cheese on top of each chicken tender.
- Sprinkle a scant ¼ teaspoon of peppers over cream cheese.
- Fold or roll chicken to enclose cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap each roll with one piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Grill on medium heat until bacon is brown and crispy on both sides.