Chicken Pesto Pizza
This pizza is so easy to put together, but contains such gourmet flavours! Basil, feta, olives, and sun-dried tomato pesto make a savoury, Greek-inspired pizza that’s perfect on a sunny day.
Author: Chicken Farmers of Canada
Serves: 4 servings
- 1½ cup (375 mL) chicken, cooked, chopped
- 2 large prepared pizza crusts, (whole grain)
- ⅔ cups (170 mL) tomato pesto
- 1 red pepper, seeded, chopped
- ¼ cup (60 mL) black olives, sliced
- 7 oz (200 g) feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) basil, fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Spread each pizza crust with tomato pesto. Top with red pepper, chicken, olives and cheese.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes or until crust is brown and crisp.
- Sprinkle fresh basil over pizzas before serving.
Serving size: 150g Calories: 330 Fat: 18g Saturated fat: 6g Carbohydrates: 23g Sugar: 6g Sodium: 330mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 18g Cholesterol: 45mg