Fireball Whiskey Glazed Chicken
You can make the Fireball Whiskey Glaze ahead of time and just reheat it a bit before cooking the chicken. Season the chicken with a little bit of BBQ seasoning before throwing it on the grill and brush the Fireball Whiskey Glaze on the chicken a few minutes before it's done <g class="gr_ gr_38 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" id="38" data-gr-id="38">cooking</g>. Don't skimp on applying the glaze - it is so good!
Author: Adapted from Plainchicken.com
Serves: 4 to 6
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup red pepper jelly
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ cup Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp BBQ seasoning
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together ketchup, red pepper jelly, sugar, cider vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 3 minutes. Add Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey and simmer 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Prepare grill. Season both sides of the chicken with BBQ seasoning. Cook chicken until almost done, approximately 8 to 10 minutes. Baste chicken with Fireball Glaze, cook for 2 minutes. Flip chicken, baste again and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove chicken from
- Serve chicken with remaining Fireball Glaze.