Fruit and Nut Wrap
This easy wrap is the perfect addition to lunchboxes. Sweet strawberries and crunchy almonds make it an unusual sandwich your kids will love.
Author: Nancy Guppy, RD, MHSc
- 1 oz (30 g) hickory-smoked chicken breast, sliced
- 1 whole wheat tortilla, 8 inch (20 cm)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) low-fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) seedless raisins
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) almonds, sliced
- ¼ cup (60 ml) strawberries, sliced
- Spread whole-wheat tortilla with cream cheese and sprinkle with almonds, raisins and sliced fresh strawberries.
- Top with a slice of low fat roast chicken. Fold or wrap and enjoy!
Serving size: 110 g Calories: 230 Fat: 8 g Saturated fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 28 g Sugar: 10 g Sodium: 440 mg Fiber: 8 g Protein: 12 g Cholesterol: 20 mg