Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Garlic Parmesan Flatbread has juicy chicken, crisp fresh lettuce & a creamy lemon garlic parmesan dressing.
Author: Adapted from Spend with Pennies
- 8 chicken tenders
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- grilled chicken seasoning store bought or homemade
- 8 cups romaine letttuce
- 1½ cups croutons
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese grated
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp parsley
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 4 flatbread
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp anchovy paste
- ½ tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- Combine all dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Combine chicken tenders and olive oil in a small bowl. Season as desired and grill 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic and parsley. Brush on each flatbread and place on grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until lightly grilled. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and cook until melted.
- In a large bowl, cut romaine lettuce into bite size pieces. Add croutons, parmesan cheese and prepared chicken. Top with dressing and toss.
- Cut the grilled flatbread into 6 pieces. Serve with prepared salad.