Sun-dried Saskatoon Berry Stuffed Chicken Breasts
With just four ingredients you can make a rich, creamy and crunchy dish that the whole family will enjoy.
Author: Chicken Farmers of Saskatchewan
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 oz (115 g) Boursin cheese or cream cheese
- 6 oz (175 g) sun-dried Saskatoon berries or blueberries
- 2 oz (60 g) Panko
- salt and pepper to taste
- Make a cut into each chicken breast from the narrow side to make a pocket. Be careful not to cut through the meat.
- Mix crumbs, cheese and berries together and season with salt and pepper. Use a spoon or piping bag to fill
- Sauté breast on each side until lightly browned. Place on baking sheet and bake in 350°F (175°C) oven for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).